Dedicated to elevating student learning experiences, Verano is currently launching schools in Arizona and Ohio while developing partnerships across the country. We are working to expand with purpose emphasizing outcomes and partnership.
Verano partners are committed to:
- Applying the right technology for the right learning/student needs.
- Humanizing digital learning in a way that leverages relationships increasing student agency and outcomes.
- Sustainable learning models that leverage innovation to drive outcomes for college, career, and life readiness.
- Developing models leveraging the strengths and priorities of each stakeholder involved in the partnership.
- Demonstrating growth through innovative digital learning and research-based strategies.
- Effective deployment of technology scales and supports learning and instructional outcomes.
- Understanding technology enables efficient and sustainable ways to scale and compliment learning in our digital age.
- Valuing the effective role of the instructor.
- Understanding the whole learner (SEL).
- Deep collaboration vs. transactional relationships.
- Mutual investments (time, instructional, human resources, capital, professional learning, advocacy, research, engagement).
Verano Learning Partners is a Candidate for Accreditation with NCA CASI, NWAC and SACS CASI.